1. It is one of the least expensive event sites in wine country and offers considerable value
2. All weddings booked include a complimentary second night’s stay at the inn for the wedding night for the bride and groom
3. All weddings over 30 guests include a complimentary Certified Wedding Professional by Santa Barbara Wine Country Weddings & Events to oversee the ceremony rehearsal, wedding ceremony and into the reception
4. Special inn rates for wedding guests are applicable (subject to availability) so that guests can stay on site of the wedding, lending more of a private estate feel.
5. Weddings and events at the Santa Ynez Inn are allowed to have a Full Liquor Bar and are not restricted to wine and beer only.
6. Weddings and events at the Santa Ynez Inn may continue until midnight (indoors) and are not restricted to a 10pm end time.
7. The Santa Ynez Inn is centrally located to all favorite wine country activities.
8. With an onsite spa to offer facials and massage, the wedding party and their guests don’t have to travel far to be pampered.
9. Weddings at the Santa Ynez Inn allow their onsite catering or three off-site Full Service Caterers from which to choose: New West Catering, Pure Joy Catering, Catering Connection, allowing you a full range of menu and service options and all of whom will coordinate every detail of your entire event, including rentals, set up, clean up and flawless service.
10. The Santa Ynez Inn is offering up to 50% off their site fees for any 2013/2014 wedding booked by March 31st, 2013.
11. I know, I know, we said “Top 10” . But the Santa Ynez Inn is a Four Diamond luxury inn, voted Top 25 Small Hotels in the nation by Trip Advisor’s Traveler’s Choice Award 2013. The opportunity to have a landmark celebration at a luxurious, upscale, award-winning, nationally-recognized wedding location in the heart of wine country is unparalleled.